In the Czech Republic, all 10 tons of a railway bridge was stolen by a gang pretending to be a construction crew assigned to build a new bicycle route. Source
Anonymous said: do you think picking wild herbs and drying myself is better than buying already dried herbs? i dont have much money so i can't buy many herbs
Harvesting wild herbs is fine, but please remember this:
- You should know exactly what herb it is. If you are in doubt, don’t harvest it.
- You should have a very good idea of the the land it’s coming from and whether any chemicals have been sprayed on them (and the possibility of it).
- Please don’t harvest herbs (or veggies for that matter) somewhere very close to a busy road. You don’t want to go picking something that has absorbed a lot of pollution - some mushrooms are particularly bad for this.
- Always get permission from the land owner.
- Be aware that some (or all) herbs/plants may be illegal to harvest, especially form state parks.
this guide will be available in stores soon be on the lookout for it at your local walmart
So I’ve started to watch Supernatural, because I’ve never seen it. And all of the sudden I smelt smoke, this isn’t the first time, so I went and checked everything to make sure all was well and I couldn’t smell the smoke anymore. There’s a ghost in my house… i swear, I’ve seen him before. WHY IS HE TRYING TO LIGHT THINGS ON FIRE